Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Reducing Out Eating Out Budget: Week 2

Remember from this post that we are trying to reduce the amount of times we go out to eat this week?  Well week 2 was just as successful as Week 1!  I'm very excited about how well we're doing.  Let's post the calendar.


Thursday night, Drew and I went to see Jurassic World.  (It was a super awesome movie, by the way!  Go see it if you haven't already.)  Since we had the wedding that weekend, we went ahead and made plans to go out for dinner before the movie.  We grabbed Chick-fil-a in the mall.  Yum.

Friday, we did our usual routine of going out for lunch.  We had the wedding rehearsal dinner Friday night.  Saturday, I had to be at the wedding venue pretty early in the day.  All of the bridesmaids had agreed to bring food to snack on, and I chose to bring a hometown delicacy - slug burgers.  I haven't had one in sooo long!  So I ate some of those for lunch.  Drew showed a little more restraint and ate a pizza at home.

After a long wedding-weekend, we decided to go to lunch after church.  Dinner Sunday night was had at a couples shower for some sweet friends at church.

Like I said, I feel pretty good about how things are going.  We're on target to reduce our spending by about 1/3!  I'm ok with that.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment