Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog Series to Look Forward To

I've been brainstorming several topics for future posts!  Be on the look out for:

  • Living with Less - We all have extra stuff.  I'm on a mission to go through our things and decide what we can live with and without.
  • Every Effort Level Meals - I'll share my favorites recipes and meal ideas for different effort levels, from zero-effort to a-lot-of-effort
  • Travel - Read how we plan trips, our travel tips, and our vacation experiences.
  • Organizing - An organized life is a happy life!  I'll share how I keep my home and life organized.
  • Project 140 - Journey with us as we make our builder's basic home our own and learn our lessons as first-time homeowners.
My goal is to post at least three times a week, but this schedule could be altered due to different circumstances.

I'd love your feedback on my posts and any requests you have for future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment